Frying can be a difficult job to do but with Hamilton beach deep fryer you can fry as much as you want without messing your kitchen. Some people may ask how to use Hamilton beach deep fryer?
The Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer is a great tool for cooking delicious fried food at home. It’s easy to use, has dishwasher-safe parts, and comes with an easily detachable cord so you can store it away when not in use.
The best part about this device? You don’t need any special knowledge or equipment. Just some oil (whether vegetable or peanut) and hot Observatory Optimized energy from our fryers will do all the hard work while giving your meal that crunchy texture everyone loves.
In this article, we will discuss how to use it, its safety measures, and frying tips to cook a perfect meal with a Hamilton beach deep fryer.
Step By Step Guide How To Use Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer?
There is a lot of concern about how to use Hamilton beach deep fryer. The first thing you need to do is read the instruction manual that came with your fryer. There are usually specific instructions for each model on how to operate it safely.
First Use Tips
Using any product for the first time is always a challenge but with some guidance, you can use Hamilton beach deep fryer well. We have gathered some tips for you if you just bought it. Follow these tips to make your first time with Hamilton Beach deep fryer easy and memorable.
- First remove all the removable parts of the deep fryer like a basket, lid, heating element, and frying pot.
- Soak them in hot water for 10 minutes to rinse the chemical on its surface.
- Then wash it with soap and a soft sponge. Don’t wash the heating element with water.
- After that, dry all the parts and put them back in their original place. Make sure they fit properly.
- Now it’s time to fill the deep fryer with oil. For safety reasons, never fill it more than halfway full. If you overfill the oil you might not have space for frying food.
- Connect the deep fryer to an outlet and turn it on by setting the thermostat to 375°F.
- Wait for the oil to heat up before adding food. Ensure the oil is hot enough cook your food evenly. If the oil temperature is very low then your food might get soggy and soak so much oil.
- Place the food in the basket and lower it into the hot oil. Avoid any contact with hot oil so you won’t burn yourself.
- Cook the food for 3-4 minutes or until it’s golden brown and crispy.
- Once the food is in, don’t leave the deep fryer unattended. Constantly check on the food to make sure it’s not burning.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the deep fryer and let it cool down before cleaning.
- Remove the food from the basket using a pair of tongs and place it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Repeat the 8-10 steps for further cooking.
- When you are done frying leave the oil in the fryer until it cools down and then dispose of it in a safe place.
- Don’t forget to clean the fryer with soap and hot water to remove any food particles.
Hamilton beach deep fryer is a great appliance to have in your kitchen but it’s important to follow the safety measures to prevent any accidents. Deep-frying is not a dangerous task if you know how to do it safely.
With Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer, there are some safety measures that you should take into consideration.
- Never leave the deep fryer unattended. If you have to leave, turn it off and unplug it.
- First, turn off the fryer then unplug it to prevent any accident to happen.
- Keep children and pets away from the deep fryer.
- When the deep fryer is in use, make sure the area around it is clear of any flammable objects.
- Always use caution when handling hot oil.
- Never fill the deep fryer more than halfway full.
- Clean and dry it after every use.
- Fry with the lid “ON” to avoid oil splashes while frying.
- Don’t move deep fryer with oil in it.
- Don’t operate this appliance with a damaged cord or plug.
Now that you know how to use Hamilton beach deep fryer, it’s time to learn how to cook a perfect meal with it. Below are some frying tips to help you out.
- 1. Always thaw food before frying it. Moisture present in the food can make it soggy and don’t let the food cook evenly.
- Never overcrowd the deep fryer. It can make your food greasy and undercooked. It will also cool down the oil in the fryer.
- Keep the flame on medium to high heat. The low flame will make it hard to maintain the desired oil temperature.
- Use a thermometer to check the temperature of the oil. Every food has its required oil temperature to maintain that temperature must check it now and then.
- Cook food in small batches so the food can maintain its crispiness.
- Don’t fry food for more than 10 minutes so might over fry your food.
- Let the food cool down before eating it.
- Do not add fresh oil to old oil so you can enjoy the freshness of the food.
- Do not mix two types of oil to ensure you are receiving the nutrients present in the oil.
- Frying foods in butter, margarine, olive oil, or animal fat is not recommended because of low-temperature smoke points.
- Do not use plastic utensils in hot oil.
- Change the oil every 4-6 times use.
Which Oil Is Good For Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer?
There are a lot of different oils that can be used in a Hamilton beach deep fryer. However, not all oils are created equal. Some oils have a higher smoke point than others and will not produce as much of an odor when frying.
Some good oils to use in a deep fryer include canola oil, sunflower oil, and peanut oil. These oils have a high smoke point and will not produce as much of an odor when frying.
However, you should avoid using olive oil in a deep fryer. Olive oil has a low smoke point and will produce an unpleasant odor when frying.
Using a Hamilton beach deep fryer can be a great way to cook your favorite foods. However, it is important to remember to always use caution when operating the fryer. Be sure to read the instruction manual carefully and follow the safety guidelines.
Also, be sure to use caution when adding food to the hot oil. Adding too much food at once can lower the oil temperature and cause your food to be greasy or undercooked.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.