If you’re looking for a way to quickly and easily reheat leftover buffalo wings, then look no further than your air fryer!
With just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious hot wings in no time.
Read on to learn exactly how to reheat buffalo wings in an air fryer plus how to make perfect sauces for them.
- 1 How To Reheat Buffalo Wings in an Air Fryer?
- 2 How to Make the Buffalo Wings Sauce?
- 3 Why Are My Air Fryer Buffalo Wings Soggy?
- 4 How To Reheat Boneless Wings In The Air Fryer?
- 5 Do You Put Sauce on the Wings Before or After Baking?
- 6 How To Store Air Fryer Buffalo Wings?
- 7 Tips For Reheating Buffalo Wings In The Air Fryer
- 8 Conclusion:
How To Reheat Buffalo Wings in an Air Fryer?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reheat buffalo wings in an air fryer:
1. Preparing the Wings
The first step is to drain any excess sauce off of the wings.
To do this, simply place them on paper towels and let them sit for a few minutes. This will help ensure that your wings don’t end up soggy or greasy.
Once they’ve had some time to dry off, lay a parchment paper down inside the air fryer basket. This will prevent the wings from sticking and make cleanup much easier afterward.
Now it’s time to distribute the wings inside the basket without overlapping them too much. Make sure they are spread out evenly so that each one gets cooked properly.
2. Cooking the Wings
Now set your air fryer to 3-5 minutes at 360°F (or 180°C). This should be enough time for your wings to cook through without burning them or drying them out too much.
Be sure to keep an eye on them so that they don’t overcook or burn!
Halfway through cooking, open up your air fryer and toss the wings over to the other side for an even cook. This will help ensure that all sides get cooked properly without any pieces getting left behind!
How to Make the Buffalo Wings Sauce?
All you need is butter, hot sauce (we recommend Frank’s Red Hot), salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper (optional), and any herbs or spices to add flavor if desired.
Depending on how spicy you like your sauce, you can adjust the amounts of each ingredient to suit your taste.
1. Making Your Sauce
Once you have all the ingredients ready to go, it’s time to make the sauce!
- Start by melting butter in a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
- Once melted, add in the hot sauce and stir until well combined.
- Add in all seasonings – including salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder – stir until fully blended.
- Taste test your mixture and feel free to adjust seasoning levels according to personal preference.
- If desired, add a few dashes of cayenne pepper for an extra kick of heat! Finally, let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes before using it as desired.
2. Using Your Sauce
Now it’s time for the fun part – using your delicious homemade buffalo wings sauce!
Toss cooked buffalo wings into the warm mixture until fully coated before serving with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for a traditional presentation.
Or why not get creative and use the sauce on baked potatoes? No matter how you choose to use it – enjoy!
Why Are My Air Fryer Buffalo Wings Soggy?
If your wings come out soggy, it’s likely because you didn’t let them dry off before cooking. Make sure to give the wings time to drain off any excess sauce or juices before cooking.
You can also try putting them in the air fryer for a few extra minutes at higher temperatures to help crisp them up.
Alternatively, you can also try baking them in the oven for a few extra minutes at 400°F (or 200°C). Just be sure to watch them closely to make sure they don’t burn!
How To Reheat Boneless Wings In The Air Fryer?
1. Make sure the air fryer is preheated to 400 degrees F.
2. To begin seasoning, either brush the wings with your favorite sauce or spray them lightly with cooking oil.
3. Once they’ve been inserted into the air fryer, allow them to cook for 3-5 minutes until heated through before taking them out and enjoying them!
Do You Put Sauce on the Wings Before or After Baking?
You can do either, but, I’m a firm believer it they should be added before they’re cooked.
Doing this ensures that once they’re finished roasting in the air fryer, they’re super juicy and tender – just as a good chicken wing should be!
Plus, adding extra flavor during the baking process gives you better control over how your wings will taste in the end.
Put a small air fryer pan or aluminum foil underneath the wings if you’re adding sauce before baking. Doing this will help make post-cooking clean-up easier and faster. Cook the wings for 4 to 5 minutes, and enjoy!
How To Store Air Fryer Buffalo Wings?
The key to preserving the quality of your wings is having the right storage tools and techniques.
- To make sure your wings stay as crispy as possible, keep them in an airtight container with a lid or plastic wrap tightly secured. It’s also important to refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours of cooking in order to prevent food-borne illnesses.
- Additionally, if you plan on freezing your wings for later enjoyment, make sure you layer them between sheets of wax paper so they don’t stick together!
- Lastly, when reheating, always use indirect heat like baking or microwaving since direct heat from a stovetop will quickly dry out the wings. With these storage tips in mind, you can easily enjoy your Air Fryer Buffalo Wings again and again.
Tips For Reheating Buffalo Wings In The Air Fryer
If you’re looking for tips on how to reheat wings in the air fryer, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 3 easy tips that will help you get perfectly crispy wings, every time.
- All you need to do is preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place them in a single layer on the air fryer basket.
- Flip halfway through for even cooking and brush with some Olive Oil or butter if you want added crispiness!
- When it’s finished, serve up those hot wings with your favorite dipping sauce and dig in.
Reheating buffalo wings in an air fryer is easy, fast, and can give you delicious results every time.
Just remember to drain off any excess sauce before cooking, lay down parchment paper in the basket, distribute evenly without overlapping too much, set your timer correctly, and toss halfway through cooking!
With these steps in mind, you’ll have perfect buffalo wings every time. Enjoy!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.