Do you want to clean your commercial deep fryer but don’t know how to clean it like a professional? If yes, then how to clean a commercial deep fryer is the right place to learn it. This article will give you a step to step guide so you can understand it well.
- 1 Ways To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer?
- 2 How To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer? Step-By-Step Guide
- 3 Steps To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer
- 4 A Day-To-Day Cleaning Guide For Commercial Deep Fryer
- 5 Why Cleaning A Commercial Deep Fryer Is Important?
Ways To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer?
There are a few ways to clean a commercial deep fryer:
1. Manual Cleaning
This involves scrubbing the inside of the fryer with a brush and hot, soapy water. It’s a lot of work, but it’s the only way to remove all the carbonized grease.
2. Chemical Cleaning
Chemical cleaning involves using a commercial cleaner specifically designed for deep fryers. The chemicals in these cleaners dissolve the carbonized grease and allow it to be rinsed away.
3. Automatic Cleaning
Some commercial fryers come with an automatic cleaning cycle. This involves using a special cleaning agent and high temperatures to clean the fryer. The cleaning agent is automatically added to the fryer while it is heating up and the high temperatures break down the grease and carbonized residue.
How To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer? Step-By-Step Guide
The best way to clean a commercial deep fryer is to first unplug it and allow it to cool completely. Once it has cooled, you can begin to dismantle the fryer.
Each part should be washed with hot, soapy water and then rinsed thoroughly. You can use a degreaser if needed. Be sure to dry all the parts completely before reassembling the fryer. Finally, plug in the fryer and allow it to heat up to its normal temperature. This will help loosen any built-up oil or grease.
Steps To Clean A Commercial Deep Fryer
Cleaning a commercial deep fryer is an important part of keeping the fryer in good working condition. By following these simple steps, you can help ensure that your fryer will last for years to come.
Steps for cleaning a commercial deep fryer are given below:
Preparations For Cleaning
- You should maintain a clean environment. You should cover any nearby cooking equipment with plastic before starting the process, preventing grease splatters and spills from ruining beautiful floors in the future.
- Close up any open valves before turning inlet pipes at respective pilot lights. The power source also needs unplugging from wall outlets while oil inside cools down which can take some time. Since most Deep Fat Fryers stay heated around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This way you know your machine won’t burn out!
- You have to be careful when removing the oil from the inside of a deep fryer. The temperature should not exceed 150 degrees Fahrenheit, or else it will drain into your food and make everything taste terrible. You should scoop up all debris left behind like crumbs or particles to deposit them into an appropriate container.
- A special cleaning rod is used to scrape out any leftover grease from the drain line of your deep fryer. This can cause issues with safety and mechanical aspects, so it is recommended that you have to do it regularly at least once per year or when it starts tasting bad oil.
- Fill the fryer with water and degreasing the solution. The technician typically leaves the baskets, utensils inside during boil overs since they will be cleaned off any caked-on grease that may have accumulated on them over time. When the oil is finally burned and all of its residues have been washed away, your fryer will be clean.
- If there was a lot left over after cleaning it with soap or an effective non-reactive cleaner (like bleach), then you should boil water to create enough force for scrubbing motions without damaging delicate parts such as heating coils inside machines.
- Afterward, remove any excess fat from the element itself. Don’t forget about ventilation though because hot vapor leaves behind greasy fingerprints very easily.
- Set aside the baskets and utensils for additional cleaning. If grease or oil is still present on their interior surfaces, they soak them in warm water with a soft-bristled brush to scrub away any food particles.
- Then spray the exterior of the deep fryer and counter with a degreasing solution. Then allow it to sit for several minutes to remove any grease. After that time has passed we wipe down all surfaces using an abrasive cloth.
- The final step in the cleaning process is to remove all plastic coverings and wipe down any grease splatters.
It is important to clean a commercial deep fryer regularly to ensure that the food is cooked properly and that the machine is functioning safely. By following these simple steps, you can keep your deep fryer in good condition for years to come.
A Day-To-Day Cleaning Guide For Commercial Deep Fryer
A commercial deep fryer cleaning takes a lot of time and money. Additionally, a greasy deep fryer can cause a major accident or explosion. To avoid this to happen, you should clean the deep fryer daily.
- Remove the oil and clean the debris from the fryer.
- Wash the basket and the oil container daily.
- Wipe the grease from inside and outside as well.
This will protect the fryer from being a fire hazard in the future.
Why Cleaning A Commercial Deep Fryer Is Important?
A clean fryer is an important part of keeping your business running smoothly. A dirty fryer can cause problems like bad odors, decreased efficiency, and even a fire. By regularly cleaning your fryer, you can help prevent these problems and keep your business running smoothly.
The high temperatures and the FFA (free fatty acids) in the cooking oil can combine to form a hard, adherent film on the inside of the fryer. This film is called carbonized grease and it can be very difficult to remove.
Over time, this carbonized grease will build upon the fryer and eventually cause it to malfunction. That’s why it is important to clean the fryer regularly and remove all the carbonized grease.
Commercial deep fryers are a necessary piece of equipment in many restaurants. They can be used to fry a variety of food items, such as chicken, fish, and French fries. However, they need to be cleaned regularly to ensure that the food is cooked properly and that the machine is functioning safely.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.